|Rick Thompson of the L. Schmidt & Thompson Insurance Agency, LLC have designed the A&W Insurance Program to meet your property and casualty needs.
This Program offers the following advantages:
- Group Buying Power – By joining your associates, you benefit from lower administrative costs. These savings are passed on to you through competitive premiums.
- Our carriers rated A+ for financial strength and claims-paying ability by A.M. Best Company.
- One Stop Shopping – In addition to the coverages outlined in this flyer, the A&W Insurance Program includes a full range of property and casualty options.
- Fast, Expert Claim Handling – We provide exceptional claim handling and service, with a toll-free number available 24-hours-a-day, 7 days a week.
- Direct and Convenient Billing Systems – Premiums can be made on a convenient installment plan.
- Dedicated licensed customer service representative.
Protection for Your Investment Highlights include:
- Replacement cost coverage with no coinsurance
- Building and Business Personal Property (BPP) - protects your building, its contents and any permanent improvements you make to your business.
- Business Income - if your business operation closes due to damage from a covered cause of loss, this policy will reimburse you for loss of income for up to 12 months.
- Signs $2,500[Additional sign coverage optionally available.]
- Employee Dishonesty* - available
- Money & Securities* $10,000 inside $10,000
- Food service Endorsement - expands your basic coverages and includes credit card forgery, auto extinguishing system recharge and clean up expenses, lost income from food contamination and spoilage from power outage.
- Energy Equipment � covers your energy equipment (such as air conditioning) from specific types of loss. (Required by your A&W franchise agreement.)
- Business Liability Insurance - protects you against claims for damages you are legally obligated to pay, such as third party slips and falls on your premises. Defense costs for covered claims are included, even if the claim is false.
- Medical Payments - covers up to $1,000 per person for medical expenses incurred by visitors injured in your store, regardless of fault.
- Fire Damage Legal Liability - provides a $300,000 limit automatically.
Other Key Coverage's:
- Non-owned and hired auto coverage
- Utility services including overhead lines
- Loss of water, Loss of Communication
- Workers Compensation
- Business Automobile
- Commercial Umbrella Policy
For more information or to speak with one of our representatives